Licensed Massage Therapists
Health in Hands Spa in Montclair and Hoboken, NJ is seeking Licensed Massage Therapists. Knowledge of Trigger Point Therapy a plus. We’re currently looking to hire Massage Therapist for all shifts. We’re growing at a rapid pace and looking for only Enthusiastic, Team Players who want to have a steady stream of daily/weekly massages, especially during the weekends, our busiest days. Most of our therapists range between 15-25 massages per week – EVERY WEEK!! We perform hundreds of massage each month!!!
Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 30, 60, or 90-minute massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to client`s receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
• Create excellent experience for clients through friendly, cheerful and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting clients referral programs
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients and management.
• Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady clientele.
• Growth opportunities.
•Trainings to improve massage therapy skills
ABOUT Health In Hands:
Health In Hands is a day spa, which provides variety of services for the purpose of improving health, beauty and relaxation through personal care treatment such as massages.
It is different from most spa salons in that it offers a unique massage technique called Trigger Point Therapy. This kind of massage is the most effective treatment for a wide variety of pain problems, including muscle soreness/tightness, fibromyalgia, sciatica pain, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, migraines, computer shoulders, chronic pain in joints such as stiff neck and back, rotator cuff injuries and/or immobility
This therapy is great for expecting mothers as well as professional athletes.
We provide a professional, clean and safe environment which to work in. We have a strong team approach and you will work with a great group of people.
You don’t have to bring a thing. We supply sheets, towels, hot stones, oil, tables, blankets, pillows, as well as a professional environment and of course, the clients. All you need to do is come to work and do what you do best, “massage therapy”.
Very flexible hours available . We are open 7 days a week! If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact:
Email your resume to our Studio. email@example.com