Our commitment to you now and always.
There is no higher priority to our entire Health in Hands family than the safety and well-being of our members, guests, and team members.
In the current environment and situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus), you deserve to feel confident when you visit us. We consistently practice high levels of standards in cleanliness. Our commitment to your safety is our highest priority and we will continue to implement our enhanced disinfecting procedures indefinitely:
- All massage therapists are vaccinated and wear mask while being in the spa.
- Every client is required to fill out Covid-19 intake form.
- Appointment times are spaced out.
- Frequent and thorough sanitation of all surfaces within the spa inclusive of treatment rooms, restroom and lobby.
- Clean and disinfect air in each treatment room.
- Placement of hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes in all treatment rooms and lobby.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or removing all items after each session, inclusive of products used, linens, massage tables and all surfaces.
- All team members will constantly wash hands with warm soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds after each interaction.
- Mopping all hard floor surfaces and treating all carpeted floor surfaces with disinfectant solution routinely throughout each location.
Health in Hands Spa has and will continue to educate their team members on the symptoms of COVID-19 and how it spreads, as well as diligently following CDC and guidelines. Spa team members (staff) have been told to stay home if feeling ill.
We ask that in return, should you feel ill prior to any scheduled appointment that you contact us to reschedule your appointment for a later date, without any penalty.
At all times Health in Hands Spa remains committed to you and the team members, and we appreciate your continued support.
Health in Hands Spa